Thursday, March 10, 2011

Projects keeping me busy

Mark is still in school, two classes this semester and they are stressing him out! He is really close to finishing his masters yay! Also, he is moving up in his job slowly but surely. He is getting ready to take a new position within the same job which is very exciting! We're just lucky we have jobs! He is staying busy playing ball- both softball and basketball oy vey! Boys. So when Im not working I like to keep busy also, and lately that has been a lot of picture taking and baby showers. I know nothing about photography even though I did take a photography class in school... but that was like decades ago! Really I just like anything that I find beautiful... people, moments, nature, objects, fabrics, home decor. Staying busy this way is a way for me to keep a chaotic calm. Here are some things I've been working on lately...

No comments: