Monday, June 28, 2010

On the way to visiting some flea markets, Mark and I ran into a palm reader. Now I am the last person on this earth that has ever wanted to do anything of the sort. I am freaked out by anything super natural, or "of the other side". There has been way too many stories within my family, and even my own experience with "a ghost" if you will, that I have always stayed far, far away from this kind of thing.. heck I run to turn the channel if a scary commercial comes on! (Thats not an exaggeration). So I'm not sure what possessed me to want to get my palm read. I won't go into all the details but she was right on about so much that I started tearing up! She said a lot of positive things but she also said that there was a lot of negativity around me and that I had to cleanse the negative to pull positive in so that I can progress forward. So she gave me this stone.. its a tigers eye. It does a lot of things but mostly cleanses bad energy and lets me have an open mind to see from others points of views. I am supposed to meditate with the stone (which I haven't yet) so for now I keep it under my mattress. We will see if anything she says will come to fruition. Yes I am now Spidi (Spencer and Heidi).

No comments: